Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine (ISSN: 2330-4871) is published by TRANSPOPMED INC., a non-profit organization aiming to promote translational development in Perioperative and Pain Medicine. TRANSPOPMED INC. is exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions to TRANSPOPMED are deductible under section 170 of the code. TRANSPOPMED is also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under section 2055, 2016 or 2522 of the code.
Why publish with Transpopmed
1) A well-defined and focused goal for translational related articles, research papers and business reviews in Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine.
2) True integration of innovation, business, and medicine.
3) Peer-review by an reviewer chosen by you before submission followed by further review of an Editor with potential further review by a reviewer appointed by the editor if the editor feels that additional expert input is needed.
4) Direct access to experts in industries and marketing firms to help your innovation move forward faster in clinical practice.
5) Open-access—free online, authors retain copyright
6) Open forum for discussions on articles
7) Enjoy the benefit as a member of the Institute of Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine (iTranspopmed )with the Potential consultation with patent attorney and technology transfer experts affiliated to iTranspopmed throughout the publication process.
8) Worldwide media coverage
9) High standard fast publication services.
Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine focus on publishing innovative work, novel potential medications and technologies in perioperative arena and pain medicine especially these may have significant commercial value including new implications of a medication or device or new method in improving patient care and business in the related area.
The quality of the work will be reviewed by the experts in the field who has no conflict of interests with the authors or the author’s work.
Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine applies the Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL) to all papers published in the journal. Under the CCAL, authors retain the copyright for their article and allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, and distribute as long as the authors of the original papers and the Translational Perioperative and Pain Medicine are cited. No written or verbal permission is needed from the authors or TRANSPOPMED.
Indexing and Archiving
Part of the paper from this journal has been indexed in PubMed and PubMed Central.